No New Raptor, Then Build This

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What did I miss about the new Raptor?

I think Trump tweeted he’s moving all Ford facilities to “JyNah”, and discontinuing all future production of the Raptor to help pay for “HyDroxyCloraQueen” and to finish the Wall of course. Made no sense to a few, but most others have been making the news viral. I THINK the “real” news might be a discontinued Raptor SuperCab. Who really knows the truth anymore..

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone, somewhere, may or may not have sources claiming that there may or may not ever be another raptor produced. Or some such forum nonsense.

Thanks, I saw that hot off the presses thread after. I can’t see Ford killing off a profit maker regardless of reason. Hell, they got me for $1950 worth of decals and $1895 worth of beadlock wheels on my new 2020 this week just to secure my new Scab when supply was drying up.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Trump tweeted he’s moving all Ford facilities to “JyNah”, and discontinuing all future production of the Raptor to help pay for “HyDroxyCloraQueen” and to finish the Wall of course. Made no sense to a few, but most others have been making the news viral. I THINK the “real” news might be a discontinued Raptor SuperCab. Who really knows the truth anymore..

Take the politics over to the political forum, not here.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the politics over to the political forum, not here.

I have been in several threads that took a political turn and no comment was made. In fact, Gordo, who "liked" the comment above, was involved in it. Funny that it is only called out when the political stance is in opposition of your beliefs... LAME!

And, his comment was related to the thread...