New Spare Carrier - Low Pro In Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice idea, simple set up. I would want to have one made that positions it against the front wall of the bed, but that is still a great simple solution.

I had @svc make me one for my GEN1 that folded up and locked with pins in the up or down position. Made it quick and easy to gain bed space without having the tire poking up all the time.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/folding-spare-tire-carrier-53308/

BTW it won't fit a GEN2 if anyone is wondering. Just wanted to give some props to SVC for this cool innovative idea they helped me with. I'm sure they could do it for a GEN2 as well.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Robtor!
I have one similar to carry my 37. I use my bed for other stuff and to keep those thing out of my cab and below the bed cover.
I used the SDHQ universal spare tire mount with strap. I had to drill 2 small holes directly above where the spare tire goes when under truck. This was to mount one of the brackets. The other 2 can use the bed bolts but I just used the truck bed mounts that are already there. The 37 is solid and does not move. Cheap to at only $160.
Here is a pic.

Attachments

• 20180112_124356.jpg
    20180112_124356.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 68