New ruby red in Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jbrowning212

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a tuner? Also been thinking bout tinting the marker and tail lights anyone done that and can give some feedback?

OkieCommander

Reaction score
Bought it at bill knight ford in Tulsa the showroom sits up a lot higher than the parking lot so it made for a great photo! Loving it so far coming out of a 5.0 I can't believe how much more power it's got wow

So you are the guy that bought it. I sold my truck the same day and went to look at it and deal with the guy and that one and the white one was gone. But I was able to find one in OKC. Enjoy the truck its nice.

OP
OP
J

Jbrowning212

Reaction score
So you are the guy that bought it. I sold my truck the same day and went to look at it and deal with the guy and that one and the white one was gone. But I was able to find one in OKC. Enjoy the truck its nice.

You know that's funny because I called them to buy the white until I found out they had a ruby red. I had a white one bought here in the city but they sold it before I could get there. I wanted terrain bob Moore was they only people in Oklahoma with on actually they had two but they laughed at me when I offered sticker said they are selling all day long 10k over sticker. They have about 20 to 30 raptors on the ground!! Bill knight had been the best and easiest people I've ever dealt with I'll be buying many more from them highly recommend them!!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Who was your salesman? Ed was mine. I agree, great people to deal with.

OP
OP
J

Jbrowning212

Reaction score
Who was your salesman? Ed was mine. I agree, great people to deal with.

Shosh and Andy. They were $1500 more expensive than a dealer in the city but they were waaaaaaaaaay easier to deal with so it made up for it! Still got $1000 off sticker which I thought was a good enough deal

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know that's funny because I called them to buy the white until I found out they had a ruby red. I had a white one bought here in the city but they sold it before I could get there. I wanted terrain bob Moore was they only people in Oklahoma with on actually they had two but they laughed at me when I offered sticker said they are selling all day long 10k over sticker. They have about 20 to 30 raptors on the ground!! Bill knight had been the best and easiest people I've ever dealt with I'll be buying many more from them highly recommend them!!
Hey welcome from way down in Ft Sill. I just picked up my 13 race red from BOB MOORE 2 weeks ago with 42 miles on the OD.. You're right great group of people to deal with. We need an OK Raptor meet soon haha.