New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interior accents on the seats look like suede which would be a big upgrade compared to the Gen 2. The cloth inserts just look $hitty on the Gen 2 IMO.
They are a rigid suede.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's great, didn't know that. The cloth inserts were one of my biggest pet peeves with the interior.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.

Attachments

• 20210906_154730.jpg
    20210906_154730.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 57

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats man, in about 2 hours you will have a huge smile on your face driving that beauty out of the stealership. agate is looking solid. I plan to powder coat the stock wheels.stock powder coat.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats man, in about 2 hours you will have a huge smile on your face driving that beauty out of the stealership. agate is looking solid. I plan to powder coat the stock wheels.View attachment 318577
I like that look. I plan to do that or see if I can order the same wheels they use for the 37 package. Dont know where to find those though...

bT3RP

Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.
Congrats! This is the exact same spec I ordered. Make sure to send as many pictures as possible! Ha

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that look. I plan to do that or see if I can order the same wheels they use for the 37 package. Dont know where to find those though...
Yeah really sucks you can’t order those 37 wheels. Probably do that to make you go 37 among other reasons. I like the wheels you went with but aren’t beads….

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats man, in about 2 hours you will have a huge smile on your face driving that beauty out of the stealership. agate is looking solid. I plan to powder coat the stock wheels.View attachment 318577
This is definitely the way to go and with the powder coat I think this looks just as good if not better than the beadlocks.