New member in FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daystaff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum and new to owning a Ford Raptor as well. I have owned my 2019 Ford Raptor for a little over a week now and must say it’s been pretty fun so far. I went to the dealership the day I bought it simply to purchase an OEM air filter for my 2015 Mustang. Needless to say I went there to get an air filter and left with a Raptor. I still have the OEM air filter for the Mustang with the receipt so I need to return it. $25 bucks is $25 bucks!

Would be curious to hear fellow members opinions on how good/bad of a deal I got on the truck based on the trucks year, mileage, interior options, mods, etc. Here’s the info:
2019 Ford Raptor
6,200 mileage
Fuel wheels with Goodrich tires
Rough Country fog lights

interior does not have the sun/moon roof, has the cloth Raptor seat covers, and the key ignition no push start.

Price: $61,000 plus tax, tag, title. Total $65,000 give or take.

I will be having leather seats installed or purchase OEM Raptor leather covers. Sunroof isn’t a need for me, and starting the truck with a key isn’t all that bad either. Just needed another truck to haul my bikes to the race track! This was the only Raptor they had there.

Would love to hear opinions. Thanks!

View attachment 160625
Hi, Krypt. What a lovely car.