New guy from sd/nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ironside

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, but are you from North or South Dakota? I was starting to wonder if ya'll merged and shit.

I teach a highly technical Cyberspace Analysis course here in Florida for the most elite Joint Military members and I once asked a student of mine: "Which is further south; South Dakota or North Carolina?"

The ****** answered South Dakota. He wound up failing out of my school. I now use that question to baseline my students! lol.

Lol on the question the guy flunked on. I am from south Dakota but work in north Dakota

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my Raptor form Dealership form Aberdeen had amazing price and experience from them. Work for Railroad and now live in IL.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have all my exhaust and intake chips super chargers what ever taking care of right hear in SD Andy at DynotuneUSA has me covered and hear I thought I'd have to take mail delivery he can tune my chip in house cool