Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I have some exciting news to bring to everyone!

I was recently approved to go ahead with an MX4 group buy for this Forum. We have these in stock and should ship the same or next day out of our warehouse in Indiana or Missouri, depending on your location from there you should have the cover in less than a week. For those of you outside the US or in Hawaii and Alaska, we are unable to ship to you for free, anywhere else in the Continental US would be free shipping.

Unlike other group buys we have done, this one doesn't require a minimum number of orders. Reach out to me today and see what deals I can get done for you!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You guys already hooked me up with a cover last year, and thanks. :cheers:

For other FRF’s: I was in the market for a cover so I could haul a bunch of stuff, lock it to be reasonably secure, keep it out of sight, etc. I spent a lot of time on the phone and emails with Melissa - and it all worked out well. Once I made up my mind, I think it was at my door in 2 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free