Moab 16 After Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
So basically no one had any fun in the snow

We had fun, in the snow and mud. The cleanup sucks but the Raptor is now clean and its all good.

I'd go back and I would even do Hells Revenge again in the Raptor, I know what to expect on the whole trail now in a Raptor and I believe I can avoid 90% if the issues we had next time around.

Had I run my ********* hook on the trailer hitch I believe I would have not scraped on the rear at all. I regret forgetting to pack it up for the trip :(

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
We had fun, in the snow and mud. The cleanup sucks but the Raptor is now clean and its all good.

I'd go back and I would even do Hells Revenge again in the Raptor, I know what to expect on the whole trail now in a Raptor and I believe I can avoid 90% if the issues we had next time around.

Had I run my ********* hook on the trailer hitch I believe I would have not scraped on the rear at all. I regret forgetting to pack it up for the trip :(

37's and a dovetail bumper!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
So for Day 2 Chris led us West of Maob... Lots of mud and a eventual end point at the Green River Missile Silo area.

IMG_2158_zpsjzzociby.jpg

Notice the backup lights but no backup progress... bad time to lose 4WD.

IMG_2159_zps91kmzmga.jpg

Results after pulling @Dan06 up a muddy hill...

IMG_6516_zpszi8anohb.jpg

IMG_6517_zps5nlyca4x.jpg

Winner for most muddy truck of the day... @cups

IMG_6518_zpshqvqcsne.jpg

Winner for the person who knows he will have to clean this shit up and didn't want mud all over the place...

IMG_6519_zpscwga7noy.jpg

The mud on the running boards turned cement like... damn it was bitch to clean up...

Big Rock...

IMG_2165_zpsoonodt6b.jpg

Rogue Raptor blending in with the surrounding refugee death trail @m3dragon mapped out for us..

Day2_zps26tcvvou.jpg

The original place Chris tried to booked for us to stay...

IMG_2179_zpsqd0loh33.jpg

IMG_2175_zps6op98afh.jpg

IMG_2177_zpsdbxxcerm.jpg

IMG_2176_zpsjpt9xqtz.jpg

IMG_2182_zpstb6d8ryd.jpg

Documented destruction of government property.

IMG_2181_zps5zflam9x.jpg

IMG_8095_zpsl5ferdyz.jpg

Day2_1_zps7xkumftw.jpg

You don't want to know what @The Macf and @Yunk the Junk were doing... clearly Chris is on the lookout... the perverts.

IMG_8098_zpsxlvvkzal.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc