Method Standards on 37s, wheel spacers, Hawk brake pads, and K&N CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya that sucks. My wheels are light gray, so unfortunately that takes me out of the market. Too bad, Im getting close to needing front pads. How are the ceramic pads in comparison?

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya that sucks. My wheels are light gray, so unfortunately that takes me out of the market. Too bad, Im getting close to needing front pads. How are the ceramic pads in comparison?

They’re much better. No real noticeable different in the stopping power between the two but the dust is less and it’s also a lighter color.. which keep the lighter color wheels wheels looking cleaner longer

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sell the wheels yet? I would consider buying them for the right price. Would only want the wheels though. No tires. Shipped to 15864. Pm me if interested. I have a ups account which gets me a little discount too if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sell the wheels yet? I would consider buying them for the right price. Would only want the wheels though. No tires. Shipped to 15864. Pm me if interested. I have a ups account which gets me a little discount too if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheels went back on for a bit. I'm using these while I send my new wheels out for re-finish and get some new tires installed.

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Method Standards 17x8.5 with 37x13.5x17 Toyo MT’s. wheels aren’t in the best shape ascetics wise. The brake pads I had on the truck threw brake dust all over the wheels that I wasn’t able to get off before it got baked on. tires are in fairly worn (see pics.) one tire has more wear on the inner tread than the outer tread from my truck having an alignment camber issue for a bit. not sure what they are worth.. CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE. THEY ARE ON THE TRUCK AGAIN FOR A SHORT TIME WHILE NEW WHEELS GET REFINISHED AND TIRES INSTALLED

K&N CAI that came on the truck. worked great but I swapped it out for a Volant with a paper filter for my trip to Baja. the CAI comes with a brand new filter and coolant reservoir. everything but the hardware included. it’s a little dirty and has a couple scratches. fits 6.2L $175 shipped

Bora aluminum wheel spacers. I bought these in case I got a flat on the front end of my truck. My front upper control arms don’t allow for the stock wheel to fit. Since I had a spare with a 37” tire on it already, I bought these. I am selling 2 spacers. They are 1.5” thick. They’ve never been used, just a little banged up from being in my recovery bag. I now have 2 method wheels for spares so I no longer need these. $50 shipped for the pair

HAWK Ferro Carbon disc brake pads. FRONT and REAR.

— HB672Y.714 Front pads have 3k on them. still in great shape. followed proper break in process. They produce some brake dust but stop incredibly well. switched to Hawk Ceramic pads $30 shipped.

— HB456Y.705 Rear pads are brand new, never installed. lost the receipt and ran out of time to return them. switched to Hawk Ceramic pads. $40 shipped

— buy both for $50 shipped.

PRICES REDUCED

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t seem to edit the OP so I’ll update here.

Methods are still on the truck since I’ve been busy and haven’t found time to get to the powder coater for the new wheels. Will update when those are off and ready to be sold.

Rear brake pads are no longer available.

Entertaining ALL offers. Just want this stuff gone. It will go into the garbage if it doesn’t sell soon.

OP
OP
F

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel spacers are sold.

CAI and brake pads are still available. They will be going in the trash on Sunday if nobody takes them.