Looking for a 37pp in Avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chizchiz

Reaction score
Been making the calls, but still on the hunt for a 37pp in Avalanche, pretty flexible on all other options. Willing to pay *reasonable* ADM, closer to Denver the better. Also own a 22 AMB for possible trade.

Thank you for any leads!

OP
OP
C

chizchiz

Reaction score
I've had an order in for 16 months (rolled from a 22 to a 23). Without a guaranteed allocation (which I have not found), I think its a slim hope at best. Would rather pay up a bit for the certainity.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought one from Chapel Hills' stock this past March. They did me right on ADM and what they gave me for trade. Deal was so good I drove from PA and back. Sorry they didn't do you right. Hope it wasn't your Leadfoot I bought.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I've had an order in for 16 months (rolled from a 22 to a 23). Without a guaranteed allocation (which I have not found), I think its a slim hope at best. Would rather pay up a bit for the certainity.
I hear you on the rolling from 22 to 23. I gave up and bought one last weekend with $2K above. You have to do some digging, but I'm seeing ADM's dropping pretty quick (outside of normal high end stealers)--they are arriving at dealers daily. Good luck with hunt--I'm confident you'll grab one and love it.

IMG_4711.jpg

OP
OP
C

chizchiz

Reaction score
I hear you on the rolling from 22 to 23. I gave up and bought one last weekend with $2K above. You have to do some digging, but I'm seeing ADM's dropping pretty quick (outside of normal high end stealers)--they are arriving at dealers daily. Good luck with hunt--I'm confident you'll grab one and love it.

View attachment 389638
She's a beaut Clark! Thankfully I love my 22, but to your point, ADMs are dropping quick. I think prices will hold at MSRP, so I don't mind paying a couple grand over for the instant gratification if it works out.

OP
OP
C

chizchiz

Reaction score
Miseed one by just a couple of hours, so still on the hunt. $5k seems very doable, sticker if you're lucky. The constant message is that they are getting easier to find and dealers are getting a lot more relative to demand, nice to see!