Looking For 2019 SCREW Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightWolf928

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m looking for a deal on a 2019 SCREW, in black, with 802 package, moon roof preferably, and tech package. Anyone know a dealer near Arizona that has good deals going on? I’ve looked within 500 mile radius and I haven’t found squat. I’m flying home from Iraq in a few more days and I’d love to come home and yup into one and hit the dunes! Thank you.

PAJ

Reaction score
OP
OP
NightWolf928

NightWolf928

Reaction score
I recently purchased mine from this dealership. No BS fees and a straight-forward transaction as long as you decline all the bogus dealer warranty/protection package crap. If you want an extended warranty, just look at online options. I know it is not near AZ, but you can save some serious money if you broaden your search. Good luck!

https://www.jeffbelzerford.com/new-New+Prague-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG0KFC46495

Thank you. I’ve reached out and waiting to hear back from them. I’ll be looking further out see what else’s I can find.

Tomt

Reaction score
I heard Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad, CA just got 100 2019 Raps to blow out with no dealer markup., You can hit up Glamis on the way home. Good luck.