LED side vent lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigred1097

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I assume the vents remove from the top, and there's no opening on the bottom side to pop them through? Never had the hood insulation off before.

This is definitely a spring time mod, too cold here to do it now, the plastic gets hard and makes popping clips out much harder.

Yes they do remove threw the top there is an opening but it too small to work threw I would either wait till spring or find a heated garage

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome mod guys. Was thinking about buying premade light with SVT but I like this better. Any pics from further away of the hood?

OP
OP
jdombrowski1077

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a little progress. Installed the blue puddle lights from AMB Lighting tonight. The other lights may not get installed till closer to thanksgiving. I am scheduled to do the hood vents blue, Running board ground lights blue, and bed will be white with a remote switch in the bed area. I am also throwing around putting led strips somewhere in the rear to provide addition reverse lighting. Will keep you posted and do a full write up when done.

Attachments

• WD_0023.jpg
    WD_0023.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 50

Kerr477

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emeqyje6.jpg

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can do the breathing side vent lights... You can also have it set up in the vents and in the hood as well.
TheDoubleAA.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter