Last Ocotillo Campout Of Season!!! April 10-12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I should be out there Fri afternoon as well. 1630 ETA.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm ready!!!
cf435f9a7ed03324386edffca985760a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAMMON

Reaction score
Saturday

In the topsy turvy world called my life I've had to abandon plans to join my offroad group ride to Parker due to work commitments. Bummer about that is I was going to test a peelable paint to see if it would help eliminate trail pin stripes on the truck. Next time.

Sooo to at least get a little dust in the treads I'll head down to Ocotillo on Saturday and swing by and say hi to whomever is around. One thing I have no shortage of and can offer up to the group is firewood... lots of firewood. Won't help you for Friday but should be plenty for Saturday night (I've taken out a bunch of pines in my yard).

I'll head out about noon and should be down to the camp area about 2ish... hopefully there will be a raptor or two around so I don't drop the wood in the wrong camp.

GF and I will probably do something easy like split mountain/fish creek and do a little hiking in the afternoon.

Look forward to meeting up.

/ron

AZJBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really bummed I didn't plan ahead for this weekend. Working nights and weekends really sucks sometimes.