Just placed 2012 order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tuxedo Black SCREW with Navi, Lux Pkg, Bed Extender, and Frt & Rr Camera. Opted out of the Moonroof to save some cash for the Line-X.

The official wait now begins... Literally 3 minutes ago lol :peace:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another thing: I was debating b/w a Tux Black or a Blue Flame. I need some persuasion!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My opinion Tux Black looks great, but pain in the ass to keep the showroom shine. Shows even the lightest pinstriping, and are a dime a dozen. (I am still ordering another Black Raptor)

Blue flame, looks great also and I think less upkeep to keep showroom shine. Less prone to show pinstriping like Tux Black. Eye catching color that you don't see as much as Tux Black.

Sorry for the wishy washy answer, I was and still am torn between the two. Black goes with everything...

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My opinion Tux Black looks great, but pain in the ass to keep the showroom shine. Shows even the lightest pinstriping, and are a dime a dozen. (I am still ordering another Black Raptor)

Blue flame, looks great also and I think less upkeep to keep showroom shine. Less prone to show pinstriping like Tux Black. Eye catching color that you don't see as much as Tux Black.

Sorry for the wishy washy answer, I was and still am torn between the two. Black goes with everything...
Wow, I feel exactly the same way. All the cars in my family have been black and I do all the washing. I know it's a PITA. I'm afraid the blue might be a little too "loud" for me and turn into an eyesore after a while. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!