Just picked up my new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IamNomad

Reaction score
I had a 2019 that I sold a few years ago which I should have kept longer. After regretting selling it I picked up a 2023 in Code Orange last June.

The 2023 is a noticeable improvement in ride comfort and low end power. Nice improvements with the screen and interior as well. The B&O system still sucks though.

I'm currently prepping it for ceramic coating, something I am doing myself. I had never worked with a clay bar before. Boy are they tacky.

Enjoy yours!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 2019 that I sold a few years ago which I should have kept longer. After regretting selling it I picked up a 2023 in Code Orange last June.

The 2023 is a noticeable improvement in ride comfort and low end power. Nice improvements with the screen and interior as well. The B&O system still sucks though.

I'm currently prepping it for ceramic coating, something I am doing myself. I had never worked with a clay bar before. Boy are they tacky.

Enjoy yours!
Prep it for an audio upgrade next.