ICON Gen 1 UCA 1200 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These won’t, otherwise they would be on my gen 2. I confirmed with ICON today.
well... i hate to tell you this, but i took the ones off my 2012 gen1, made a bracket for the live valve sensor, drilled and tapped a mounting hole, and installed them on my 2019..

OP
OP
Chiefapple

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in 2015 or 2016... no it wasnt

mine have black caps over the grease fitting. otherwise they look identical

Well according to ICON when the Gen 2 came out, they changed the design of their UCA to fit both Gens. For a brief period of time there were two versions, and now there is one version from 10-20.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well according to ICON when the Gen 2 came out, they changed the design of their UCA to fit both Gens. For a brief period of time there were two versions, and now there is one version from 10-20.
im sure they would love to sell you new set..

i believe they added the mounting hole to the arm for the live valve sensor and the bracket, when the 19s came along..

good luck with your sale

OP
OP
Chiefapple

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im sure they would love to sell you new set..

i believe they added the mounting hole to the arm for the live valve sensor and the bracket, when the 19s came along..

good luck with your sale

Thanks. I'll go with Freedom Motorsports and ICON though on their info. Freedom Motorsports brought it up that they thought they might be different, and ICON confirmed that they were likely different designs. They did want the original part number that was on the order to make a final confirmation, but I haven't been able to locate it.

Their initial reaction to my question was the same as yours, that they would work in a 2017, but then they went to confirm, and thats when the discussion started about years and part numbers.