I love this forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, all kinds of love already lol but I love everything about it except for the 10.7 mpg right now..but I'm sure I'll get more after the break in..I do all city driving too. Looking to so aftermarket wheels and tires soon! So I got to have a photo bucket account to upload pics.?

OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thing is beautiful and there's not another truck out there like it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 42

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you figured it out....oh, well, WTF....To upload, just have pics on your hard drive in your Pictures directory in Windows. When you are posting or replying to a post, click "Go Advanced," then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" under Additional Options panel. Popup will appear, click "Browse" then select the pic, then "Upload"....wait, then close window... voila....

BACON (Clickey Pic)

Nice truck BTW. You have to run a license plate in the front? If so...bummer.

Attachments

• 49282-Nobody-is-getting-upvoted-by-p-OIaX.gif
    49282-Nobody-is-getting-upvoted-by-p-OIaX.gif
    996.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you figured it out....oh, well, WTF....To upload, just have pics on your hard drive in your Pictures directory in Windows. When you are posting or replying to a post, click "Go Advanced," then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" under Additional Options panel. Popup will appear, click "Browse" then select the pic, then "Upload"....wait, then close window... voila....

BACON (Clickey Pic)

Nice truck BTW. You have to run a license plate in the front? If so...bummer.

Thanks. But no the dealership put a plate up front for some reason...I took it off as soon as I got home. Kinda pissed me off. But I did get a really good deal on it. Lol