How many have gone the SDI Top Hat route to level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roger7254

Reaction score
SDI top hat & eibach 1.5 rear installed 10 days ago. first i tought it was 5~10% firmer, but more i ride it, feels almst like stock. I have 23 37PP. after install my front raise to 43.5" & rear to 44" (before the sdi & eibach picture installed with height, i have no idea why it's 2" taller now, i will messure it again after something settles, in about one more week). Do i need UCA? Can i keep stock? I have SPC cambolts and wanted to know if i need the UCA before i do the alignment?

Attachments

• SDI Tophats.jpeg
    SDI Tophats.jpeg
    580.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Eibach Rear Springs 1.5.jpeg
    Eibach Rear Springs 1.5.jpeg
    505.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Shock guard & Shock skid.jpeg
    Shock guard & Shock skid.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 53
  • after the eibach springs.jpg
    after the eibach springs.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 64
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
SDI top hat & eibach 1.5 rear installed 10 days ago. first i tought it was 5~10% firmer, but more i ride it, feels almst like stock. I have 23 37PP. after install my front raise to 43.5" & rear to 44" (before the sdi & eibach picture installed with height, i have no idea why it's 2" taller now, i will messure it again after something settles, in about one more week). Do i need UCA? Can i keep stock? I have SPC cambolts and wanted to know if i need the UCA before i do the alignment?
PM sent!

Is there a softer spring for the rear than others that helps it level?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any thoughts on running the new two stage Fox rear shocks for the Ford 2024 Raptors on a 2023 with a 37" package.
I’m not sure how you’d do that, the 23 harness and shock control unit only control one valve and only has one wire per shock.

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
Rear springs wont change travel, youd have to change your shocks too. Theres no way to do that right now without going to a full rear system
Would I need to do the rear eibach coils to level with the SDI top hat? And if I do need to do the rear coils, which coils retain oem ride or better ? The eibach 1.5?

Last edited:

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would I need to do the rear eibach coils to level with the SDI top hat? And if I do need to do the rear coils, which coils retain oem ride or better ? The eibach 1.5?
Youd rake with rear coils but not as much as your OEM rake.

Depending on your truck (37/35 package) you could be level, or squat a little. The best most level case is SDI top hats with a rear 3/4-1” spacer