How Long did you sit in ASN Status?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TheMachinist

TheMachinist

Reaction score
An update: Truck was delivered last Friday (July 15th) Shipped and delivered status occurred same day, few hours apart. I was in contact with another member that had very similar destination, matter of miles. Difference is, mine was built 04/15, and his 05/31. My truck sat on ramp 59 until his truck was ready. Was not easy to keep hearing "convoy delay" with no explanation why. No holds. Guess Ford is trying to save some money on shipping and grouping similar destination trucks. Anyways, ordertrack updated a lot quicker than the ford website tracker, I knew about the delivery before my dealer did. I wanted to pick up that Saturday, but they found a deep scratch on one of the fender flares. They contacted me, ordered new fender and installed in 4 days. Halleluiah. Picked up Friday morning (07/22), no clunks, no exhaust startup rattle, no suspension clicking, 400 miles in, only complaint is center console rebooted once while I was driving. Sport mode is aggressive and smooth, clean rev downshifts. Exhaust is a lot more impressive than I expected. This thing wants to sing. I'm based in NYC, high rpm cruising in sport mode to the next red light is turning a lot of necks. Had doubts on the applique delete after seeing how many people think its "required" for a Raptor, but very happy with my choice after seeing it in person. I've also gotten many compliments on the 37 package rims, and I do agree, aesthetically, the perfect balance of sport and heavy duty.

20220723_204139.jpg

20220723_155438.jpg

K & K Machine Raptor Damage.jpg

20220725_205012.jpg

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck!
I had the applique on my gen 2 but ordered without for my gen 3 , always liked the look with the blue oval and the oversized Raptor badge... looks awesome man ! Congrats