How do I add bed hooks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7raptor

Reaction score
I need to be able to use a "motogate" of my tailgate on my 2014 raptor when I have dirt bikes in the back.

There's no bed hooks on the upper part of the bed on the raptor - is there something I can buy to put into the holes in the end of the bed (closest to the gate) to hook into?

I don't want to drill into the top of the rails.
Moto-Gate.jpg

Last edited:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7Raptor,
At about the halfway point on the inside of each side of the rearmost bed side wall support is a tapped hole with a captured nut used for the removable bed extender. You can put a metric (12 mm?) bolt as an anchor point...or even an eyehook there. It should be plenty stout; many bed side supports use this threaded captured nut....
Eddie

OP
OP
7raptor

7raptor

Reaction score
So there's already a nut in the back of the hole that will accept a 12mm eye hook?

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RenderIllustration.ashx

7Raptor,
Not absolutely sure about size; bigger than a 10 mm, and smaller than a 16 mm...guessing 12-14 mm in size. Should be easy to figure out....

#286A40A, #286A40B look to be the part numbers...
Eddie