Hello everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gilbert

Reaction score
Nice to meet you guys! I am happy to see the warm welcome by the community members. As I mentioned above I am a nature lover and travelling is my passionate hobby. What about you guys? I would like to know about your personality, likes, dislikes and hobbies.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gilbert,
This is not a history Channel this is a Raptor forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Show me your Raptor, and I show you my Passion...

PDr....something tells me...that we see your "passion" in every post...and I gotta say, judging by your Avtr, we know both your love of "nature" and your passion....not to mention the Raptor in your sig. If those are your daughters, I apologize for thinking what I do, if not, you sir, are my hero.

As for the OP....chit chat time over, I love nature, but let's talk Raptors, guns.........I'm getting suspicious and ....

Attachments

• justin-bieber-brats.jpg
    justin-bieber-brats.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 29

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you guys! I am happy to see the warm welcome by the community members. As I mentioned above I am a nature lover and travelling is my passionate hobby. What about you guys? I would like to know about your personality, likes, dislikes and hobbies.

WTF is going on?????????