Group buy from Adams???

Choose your 4 favorites!

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would any of you guys (and gals) be interested in me organizing a group buy for some goods from us?

My initial thought would be to offer you a great discount on a Gallon Refill Bundle. The more people who commit (and pay ;) ) the more the cost will go down for all involved.

This is just some preliminary "water-testing" to see what you'd be interested. For the purpose of this poll, choose the 4 products you'd most like to get in Gallon sizes. The top 4 will be chosen and I'll get some pricing started from there.

Options in the poll are:

Detail Spray
All Purpose Cleaner
Car Wash Shampoo
Total Interior Detailer
Deep Wheel Cleaner
Invisible Undercarriage Spray
Glass Cleaner
Waterless Wash
Super VRT

Poll will be public and I'll let it run at least through the weekend, or until it seems everyone has voted.

Aaaaaaaaaand GO!!!

:cheers:

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For real i just bought some leather cleaner quick detail spray interior detailer and a gallon of car shampoo

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would any of you guys (and gals) be interested in me organizing a group buy for some goods from us?

My initial thought would be to offer you a great discount on a Gallon Refill Bundle. The more people who commit (and pay ;) ) the more the cost will go down for all involved.

This is just some preliminary "water-testing" to see what you'd be interested. For the purpose of this poll, choose the 4 products you'd most like to get in Gallon sizes. The top 4 will be chosen and I'll get some pricing started from there.

Options in the poll are:

Detail Spray
All Purpose Cleaner
Car Wash Shampoo
Total Interior Detailer
Deep Wheel Cleaner
Glass Cleaner
Waterless Wash
Super VRT

Poll will be public and I'll let it run at least through the weekend, or until it seems everyone has voted.

Aaaaaaaaaand GO!!!

:cheers:

Deep Wheel Cleaner
Glass Cleaner
Car Wash Shampoo

Haven't done an order in a while and can't wait to try out the new deep wheel cleaner. Is this product also Ph Neutral like the other main deep wheel cleaner?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What no love for the leather i would think that would be a Big one.

Since Leather Conditioner is such a concentrated product, gallons of it are not a very popular seller.

For real i just bought some leather cleaner quick detail spray interior detailer and a gallon of car shampoo

I waited on you to put your order in, then decided to run this. ;)

Deep Wheel Cleaner
Glass Cleaner
Car Wash Shampoo

Haven't done an order in a while and can't wait to try out the new deep wheel cleaner. Is this product also Ph Neutral like the other main deep wheel cleaner?

It's slightly acidic, but not wickedly so like some wheel cleaners out there. If you want a more gentle cleaner, Green Wheel Cleaner would be a better choice.

How about the Adam's Polishes Cyclo Model 5-Pro Machine Polisher group buy?

Not gonna happen, unfortunately. Machines are a tough one for us since we make nearly zero on them, so heavily discounting them wouldn't be a sustainable option for our little company. Now, if everyone wanted an Ultimate Cyclo Kit, then I may be able to make something happen there. :)

BE SURE TO VOTE IN THE POLL!!!

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for some wash and the wax for matte finishes, since my truck is wrapped in Xpel Stealth

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised the waterless wash isn't higher. I use basically an entire bottle of that stuff every time I take a trip in my m3