Gps mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most people while driving hate it there requires you to take your eyes off the road, usually at the worst possible moment...

My passenger is always navigating... So it's better location for him to actually operate it and mark cautions. Up on the dash it's VERY hard to use and mark stuff while you're bouncing around.

OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My passenger is always navigating... So it's better location for him to actually operate it and mark cautions. Up on the dash it's VERY hard to use and mark stuff while you're bouncing around.

Blue do you have an install thread or anything?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Another question regarding the GPS do you have to have an ad card? Or can you live without one

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most people while driving hate it there requires you to take your eyes off the road, usually at the worst possible moment...

Well its kind of a damed if you do damed if you dont. If you don't have a navigator you kind of have to.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG and Outlaw Offroad. However no one has a mount for the 2013s with the MFT setup yet.

Really hoping to be able to say that somebody did make this mount and ship it. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. Better be so I can install it and leave for SD. Will post a pic if it makes it. If it doesn't well... somebody is gonna get a call because I bought the Lowrance and mount together contingent on the mount.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my RPG mount for a 13'
Just found out Outlaw makes one too and it sits higher. Might change to that one so my view of the time/temp on home screen isn't blocked.
Then again, I might just not have it at all since the GPS didn't work anyway. Still working on that.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369961745646.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369961745646.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 153
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369961758966.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369961758966.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 141

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I am betting the answer to the external antenna is yes. Mine does not work. Says no gps signal when using internal.