Gorman, Ca February 2nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an open seat/copilot spot if you still want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have an open seat as well, my buddy who I was going to let share my room said hes bringing up a chick, so I am trying to not be the third wheel and get one of my own to come up as well. We will see

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The world famous RaptorAddict wants to codrive. Somebody shoot him a PM. Want tips and pointers on driving techniques for a Raptor? He's the guy to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The world famous RaptorAddict wants to codrive. Somebody shoot him a PM. Want tips and pointers on driving techniques for a Raptor? He's the guy to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That would be awesome, although I would prob just say **** it drive my truck and I will be the co driver haha. Well see what this chick says.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to bring up 2 or 3 chicks too, but their hourly rate was too much. WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

******* A right! I wanted to pull a Charlie Sheen, and bang 7 gram rocks and have my crew of hotties naked while make sure they are bouncing around.. One can dream!