Gorman, Ca February 2nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't understand why my truck smells like a sewer pipe today. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove to one of those power washers and spent over 20 minutes washing off mud, and its still there, somehow it got inside to... weird. I has this horrible squeaking or I would have just left it. Wish I had a picture of me popping wheelies outta the mud pit =)

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great time! That Jeep looks bad ass btw.

It was a blast, Hopefully i will be able to make it on a run you are on. Love putting names to faces. Thanks I will pass the compliments on his jeep to him, he definitely kept up with us no problem, and killed it at the obstacle course.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I drove to one of those power washers and spent over 20 minutes washing off mud, and its still there, somehow it got inside to... weird. I has this horrible squeaking or I would have just left it. Wish I had a picture of me popping wheelies outta the mud pit =)

Hence why I just stay away from mud! If I can.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hence why I just stay away from mud! If I can.

I feel ya on that, but figured I'm here might as well. Shit Kirk I surprised you didn't just jump in someone else ride and romp it through there. haha. Wonder if Jack is still cleaning the skid marks from his ride along

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel ya on that, but figured I'm here might as well. Shit Kirk I surprised you didn't just jump in someone else ride and romp it through there. haha. Wonder if Jack is still cleaning the skid marks from his ride along

I took my under wear off when we reached Smokey Bear rd. Didn't want the ride home to be smelly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I'm known to do that when I get upset.