Gorman, Ca February 2nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better talk to these guys Sonoma so you can coordinate it all. Either way, me and my girl will meet up with you peeps Saturday night for dinner and drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. I Will shoot Sonoma a Test and let her know we will most likely be staying at the Hyatt.

Better talk to these guys Sonoma so you can coordinate it all. Either way, me and my girl will meet up with you peeps Saturday night for dinner and drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
might be out for this

******* ford dealers

Sorry Mang. If you like you c0-drive with me no ****, then hey I can actually have someone go fast in my truck! Haha Seriously open offer though, but I wont share my bed :mario:

Archon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I got on just a bit too late. But yes thats the hyatt i was talking about. There are other along the 5 that might be a little cheaper and are only 3 or so miles away.

In terms of dinner/drinking I usually hit lazy dog, tilted kilt and fridays depending on how much eating vs drinking im doing. Theres also BJs lucilles Islands etc etc.

and then some dive bars a couple miles away if we are trying to get high school girl on prom night drunk.

PS: Roush, the sound of your truck in that vid makes me wet