Gentlemen, meet Foxy II.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris, I would love to go to France but I'm planning our Ariel Gunnery and we will be doing the Leaders Recon Saturday. I hope you have fun though and I want to meet up soon for sure. Did you do Mid Perch in Germany? If so, who did your alignment? I called AAFES and asked if they could do this specific alignment and they said "I don't see why not?" That instilled some confidence... NOT! I have no problem doing the Mod itself but I can't do the alignment. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. The attention this thing gets here is phenominal. Driving through a town here is unreal. I don't think I want to take pics of pissed off Germans but I may try, haha.

As far as the Mod list goes, you all know I have a lot waiting at the house and a lot of stuff still coming in but I did reflector deletes and short antenna already. Wish you guys were closer to do an install party!