General Grabbers Red Letter 37x12.5x17 Race

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
INI

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 35s and used 37s. Please PM me.
not sure why you couldn't PM me but
I think i fixed it.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To anyone interested don't hesitate to buy from Marc, I haven't personally bought anything but have friends who have and always been a stand up guy usually giving a hell of a deal!

Sokoloka

Reaction score
To anyone interested don't hesitate to buy from Marc, I haven't personally bought anything but have friends who have and always been a stand up guy usually giving a hell of a deal!
I'll second this motion - picked up a new Rigid 40" light bar from him last year for a great deal. Picked up in person and everything was smooth as silk.

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thirded. I picked up a set of DOT Grabbers a couple of weeks ago. Painless transaction and delivered as promised with shipping included. :rockit:

Reactions: INI
OP
OP
INI

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow...was never looking for this but ill take it...thanks guys for all being honest and fast payers....

hat tipped.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

hey buddy. Thanks for the fast payment. and glad everything is still working great..

hat tipped.

I'll second this motion - picked up a new Rigid 40" light bar from him last year for a great deal. Picked up in person and everything was smooth as silk.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

awesome. glad fedEX is working. Sometimes they are a headache and take longer then quoted. Thanks again for the fast payment and glad we could connect anything you guys need let me know....

hat tipped.

Thirded. I picked up a set of DOT Grabbers a couple of weeks ago. Painless transaction and delivered as promised with shipping included. :rockit:

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

KH44, sorry don't have 18" rims / tires. only get what we have left over after a race or after some R&D testing.

if something comes up i will let you know.

What would be the price on 35's with an 18 inch rim? if you have any?

Last edited:

KH44

Reaction score
wow...was never looking for this but ill take it...thanks guys for all being honest and fast payers....

hit tipped.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

hey buddy. Thanks for the fast payment. and glad everything is still working great..

hat tipped.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

awesome. glad fedEX is working. Sometimes they are a headache and take longer then quoted. Thanks again for the fast payment and glad we could connect anything you guys need let me know....

hat tipped.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

KH44, sorry don't have 18" rims / tires. only get what we have left over after a race or after some R&D testing.

if something comes up i will let you know.

Just curious what is the price for four 35's?

Status
Not open for further replies.