GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok so similar style then? Maybe method? Icon? Bronze and would prefer a similar stance
I'll PM you some prices. Icon is having a 15-18% increase on the 22nd so I'll see whats on hand in case you want save a little.

Gen 3-37

Reaction score
Wanted to put the VenomRex 601 in 20inch on my G3-35 but they wont be available until next year. May just throw on some 20 inch rebels
I just got some 601s with 37 falken wild peaks I ordered when I had a 35pkg on order but was able to acquire a 37pkg and I’m gonna keep the stock wheels on. If your interested let me know.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a place here (Denver) that specializes in powder coating wheels. You don't have to take the wheels off. I brought in the truck at 7am and it was done by 5pm. They did a excellent job to boot. There were a bunch of baller vehicles there - a beautiful 911 pulled up with me and there was a TRX there when I picked mine up. Nice little business.

They were the only place I could find that didn't just want me to bring in the wheels, as if removing the wheels and tires is not a massive pain in the *** and completely impractical.
Some powder coaters are a one stop shop for wheels. We have one locally that will have you drop the truck off in the morning, they dismount the tires, strip and powder the wheels, mount and balance the wheels and you're ready to go by the end of the day. It typically runs $6-800 depending on the color and the size of wheel.

But in most cases, you have to remove the wheels from the truck, leave it on jack stands, have a tire shop dis-mount your tires and bring the wheels to the powder coater and you're at the mercy of their schedule.
If the place is in, or close to Reno, please provide the address. I live in Boise and will drive to Reno if needed. Thanks.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If the place is in, or close to Reno, please provide the address. I live in Boise and will drive to Reno if needed. Thanks.
Sierra Wheel Repair
Talk to Roger
You can tell him Pacific Wheel sent you
Make sure he is still doing same day powder. He did my buddies McLaren a couple years ago and it was same day. Just make sure that’s still the case before you make any plans

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sierra Wheel Repair
Talk to Roger
You can tell him Pacific Wheel sent you
Make sure he is still doing same day powder. He did my buddies McLaren a couple years ago and it was same day. Just make sure that’s still the case before you make any plans
Thanks

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite wheels , thinking the same for mine -12 though ? Would you say yours is flush or poked on Fenders ? Looks greattt !
Thanks!! They sit a little past the fender, probably about 1/2 inch or a little lass. IMO they are perfect, but I haven’t taken it Offroad to really test it out. Are you planning to take yours off road? If so, I would not do the -12, You’ll definitely damage your fenders.

Here is a pic i just took so you can see how much they poke.

Attachments

• 355703B3-A525-4049-8B1E-4FAED94FDAC8.jpeg
    355703B3-A525-4049-8B1E-4FAED94FDAC8.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 378