Gen 3 boost tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen2 charge pipes dont fit on the Gen3. As far as im aware no one makes charge pipes for the Gen3 yet.

Wayne

Lanthas

Reaction score
I tried to put a set of the AMS tubes on my Gen 3 and they didn't seem to fit perfectly. The Driver side was ok, except on the Gen 2 (19+ iirc) had an extra sensor on that length of pipe, so you'd need to plug that on a Gen 3. Also the passenger side was too short as well, but I ended up removing both pipes before verifying overall fitment because my passenger pipe had a hole (you could put a pick through into the interior of the pipe) where the support post was supposed to attach to the motor at and I didn't want to run damaged gear.

I bought a set of CVFab Boost Tubes on pre-order for the Gen 2 and I'm going to test fit them once they arrive and plug that sensor hole that would otherwise only be on a Gen 2 truck. May need to get a longer silicone coupler if they do fit based on what I've heard about the AMS ones.

Feel free to correct me if anyone else successfully put AMS tubes on a Gen 3 and didn't run into the issues I had with a broken post

Johnny@Hammerbuilt

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've fit AMS boost tubes off a gen 2 into a gen 3 with minor coupler modifications. At this time talking to COBB they have no intention of releasing any for the gen 3. AMS is supposedly in the works with theirs but we have no ETA at this time.

Atlanta Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wondering if there has been any update. Would like to upgrade CAI to my 2023 and do boost tubes at the same time if possible.
Hoping Cobb comes out with 23” tune to round this stage 1 out along with IC.
TIA

Johnny@Hammerbuilt

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will the k&n tubes fit with a cobb intake? And will they yield any more HP?
Yes it will. We just completed a customer truck with a COBB intake and k&n charge pipes. I believe Winfield at Goosetuned is running the same set up as well. The charge pipes for my personal truck are on the way and ill be fitting them with my cobb intake this week.

Shoot me a message and Ill get you set up if youre interested.