GEN 1 Gen 1 skid plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempestamber

Reaction score
Does Ford still make these for the gen 1? I would prefer a new one if they don’t I am looking for one to replace the one a deer damaged a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does Ford still make these for the gen 1? I would prefer a new one if they don’t I am looking for one to replace the one a deer damaged a week ago.

I've got one laying in my garage. I don't know what it would cost to ship but I'd be happy to sending it to ya for the cost of shipping.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tempestamber

Tempestamber

Reaction score
I've got one laying in my garage. I don't know what it would cost to ship but I'd be happy to sending it to ya for the cost of shipping.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Can you send some pics? I would need it shipped to 73020.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to talk against helping @daddycreswell get rid of his trash, but that stock skid plate is garbage. Basically a tin can that hits the ground every time the truck hits full compression. For a long term fix, get a frame-cut bumper and a skid plate made for it. I have RPG's raceline and the skid plate that came with it has taken so much more abuse than my previous three stock ones that got wadded up like a tin cans before I got smart. SVC's Baja bumper is also a sick option with a very similar skid plate.