FS: Method Standards, Recon Lights, SCT tuner, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm even further in Florida and would do the swap no problem. Well hell. Good luck, brother.

OP
OP
jvrptr23

jvrptr23

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys! Heck im dropping it down to $1300 for a slightly used/7 mo old set! I purchased it for $2400 @ discount tire with receipt. Anyone interested pls let me know. I just need your oem set to swap. Need this gone by friday since the truck will be traded in on sat morning..anyone local or cali/az area..it'll be worth the drive!

Utraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I drive over to Vegas, we will just swap wheels, no money involved? Is this what I'm understanding from the post. I'd be glad to do that and pay for the tire shop to do the work. I can be there Friday Morning.

OP
OP
jvrptr23

jvrptr23

Reaction score
I'm interested in the tails, do you need to trade on those as well?

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

No. the tails are straight up for sale. what's your email add? I'll send you pix

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

If I drive over to Vegas, we will just swap wheels, no money involved? Is this what I'm understanding from the post. I'd be glad to do that and pay for the tire shop to do the work. I can be there Friday Morning.

I'm selling the wheels/tires for $1300 PLUS your OEM because I don't have any wheels to use, I sold my OEM 7 months ago. So there's money involve, if it was free..then i would have traded it with the truck with no hassle. I'm just trying to get some of my money back at least.

OP
OP
jvrptr23

jvrptr23

Reaction score
last chance guys!!! $1100 for a 7mo old 4 method standards 18x9 and 4 toyo mt's 35x12.50x18 with a swap for your oem raptor wheel/tires. This is a heck of a deal!

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i hate to say it, but i would take any legitimate offer at this point... cash is cash so just an idea... no point in giving them to the dealership to make money on

OP
OP
jvrptr23

jvrptr23

Reaction score
SCT and Recons are mine!!
Thanks

sct and recons sold to Milez!! thanks man!

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

i hate to say it, but i would take any legitimate offer at this point... cash is cash so just an idea... no point in giving them to the dealership to make money on

absolutely!! Everything sold now except for the wheels/tires set... make me a legitimate offer fellas!! I just pushed the dealership until monday to buy a little more time..

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just want to chime in and say this is a fantastic seller

Got my spare Method in yesterday and couldn't be more pleased with him. Help a FRF member out and buy his wheels lol