FS: Method Standards, Recon Lights, SCT tuner, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvrptr23

Reaction score
Hello fellow trf'ers. Time has come trade my beloved raptor in by the end of the week. I will miss it for sure. I have a few items for sale. If you need more pix, pls let me know. Best contact for me is thru email: [email protected]

*pix to follow tonight but can email it to you right away*

1. Method spare wheel - sold to johnnybeagle*

2. Recon Smoke tail lights $290 shipped: great condition,been on my truck for 7 months. No cracks no issues. sold to milez28*

3. SCT tuner from Mike at 5 star tuning $150 shipped: only used once. my tunes were 87,89,91 performance for a bone stock 2011 raptor scab. Only mod was the wheels/tires and I used 89 perf. Please do your research as I believe you will have to submit your pcm code to Mike @ 5star, not sure how much they charge for new tunes under your own pcm code *sold to milez28

4. FOR SALE WITH SWAP- 4 method standards black 18x9 on 4 toyo m/t's 35x12.50x18 with tpms. *update* make me an offer plus shipping. Purchased 7 months ago and still mounted on the truck. If you are interested, pls email me asap as I will also need your oem with this sale. Still new with stub hairs on tires. Local gets priority

Thanks for looking! Again, for faster response, [email protected]. Also have a few decals from outlaw raptor that i'll throw in.

Last edited:

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
im selling my stock 2010 wheels cheap! $500 for all 4 in great condition... no tires though... but still a great deal :)

OP
OP
jvrptr23

jvrptr23

Reaction score
Red, I wish there's a way. The truck will be traded in by friday but i can still push it until sat if there's a buyer for the wheels/tires. Unless your willing to ship yours at your dime then once I get it, swap it, then ship mine at my dime..OR take a vegas trip? :)

Last edited:

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to come out there but the 15 hr drive there and 15 hours back just sounds painful. Hopefully you can find someone for them.