Fred w/Icon Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
@bstoner59 thank you for supporting Icon! I appreciate your clever sarcasm and effort to promote Icon but please keep in mind there is always someone new entering our off-road family and they may not be aware of the various brands available let alone know which one performs better and why. I think most members on this forum understand and appreciate your enthusiasm for Icon (forum members – I promise we do not pay him for promoting Icon) but please keep in mind there are still lots of visitors that may read some of these threads and might actually believe you just don’t know.

You haven't met Stoner yet I am guessing?!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
@bstoner59 thank you for supporting Icon! I appreciate your clever sarcasm and effort to promote Icon but please keep in mind there is always someone new entering our off-road family and they may not be aware of the various brands available let alone know which one performs better and why. I think most members on this forum understand and appreciate your enthusiasm for Icon (forum members – I promise we do not pay him for promoting Icon) but please keep in mind there are still lots of visitors that may read some of these threads and might actually believe you just don’t know.

I'm glad I can help! Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge me and my comment. Fuels the fire :stoner:

I'll give you the full story...which I have said multiple times.

Back at TRR myself and a girl that was helping Trey were riding in Birdman's truck after he received his 3.0s. He and I were commenting on how well his Icons were handling the course and she asked "what are Icons". It's stuck since then and it still makes me laugh at how turnt up people get all these years later.

Everyone knows what Icons are and knows they are good shocks. I mean 1 Icon is the equivalent to 2 Fox or King's!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm glad I can help! Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge me and my comment. Fuels the fire :stoner:

I'll give you the full story...which I have said multiple times.

Back at TRR myself and a girl that was helping Trey were riding in Birdman's truck after he received his 3.0s. He and I were commenting on how well his Icons were handling the course and she asked "what are Icons". It's stuck since then and it still makes me laugh at how turnt up people get all these years later.

Everyone knows what Icons are and knows they are good shocks. I mean 1 Icon is the equivalent to 2 Fox or King's!

Never heard the story, thanks for sharing. Now one *******, er meant Jackroot doesn't represent the rest of us ICON owners.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Never heard the story, thanks for sharing. Now one *******, er meant Jackroot doesn't represent the rest of us ICON owners.

I'm not clever enough to think of something like that on my own. I have to give Rasco credit for the initial promotion. I'm just the ******* that keeps it going

D

Deleted member 12951

I am not sure that we have any on our schedule for the remainder of this year but we are definitely looking to increase our participation in 2017. As far as having a tech on-site it is definitely doable but not something we have done at an event yet. I will discuss with Dylan and see if we can't make something like that happen for future events. Great question @Hockster

In the meantime you can go to our website and fill out the shock service form by clicking on Support in the upper right hand corner of the home page. Then send them in and we can perform a rebuild and put them back to brand new.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Thanks @MTUH3! If you want to get them rebuilt before your next event just fill out the shock service form on our website. Our rear RXT series shocks combined with our hydraulic bumpstops is a great set-up and will definitely improve uptravel over stock and the performance of the truck.

Fred, why did ICON decide to discontinue all shock service in Feb 17'?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Hey Fred
I just sent an email to Brian but I might as well ask you as well. I have an early 2.5in resi setup that finally went after 75k and a trip to baja. I am looking for a rebuild. Will a seal kit for a 2.5 for another brand work?

Thanks!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk