Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbird18

Reaction score
Am I on the right track here? I cant really tell from the instruction sheet. It looks right(ish) when I hold it up under the bumper.

I'm setting it up for the spots to be inboard, floods outboard, diffused in the middle.
20190223_225532.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it comes to lighting for your Raptor, we offer more choices, more configurations, more brands and keep almost everything in stock to make sure your order arrives quickly. No matter what kind of lights you're looking for, we have the right solution for you. From our made in the US stainless steel bezels with lights, our own universal mounting bracket with your choice of whatever light combination you want or complete kits from Rigid Industries or Baja Designs, we've got it!

To ensure a quick and easy installation, we include our patent pending wiring harness with a variety of fog lights kits. Our harness plugs right up to Baja Designs lights, Rigid lights and many other brands as well. No splicing, no hassle, just a great wiring harness designed to make installation a breeze. When your competition copies your products and pretty much everything else you do, you know you're doing something right!

We are your one stop shop for all things lighting, suspension, performance, wheels and so much more. And don't forget our price match guarantee! So shop us last. We'll meet or beat any authorized vendor out there.

Website ---->>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

1AS3k6r.jpg

cUpM9e0.jpg

WtTH2Zh.jpg

Last edited:

blackbird18

Reaction score
If you are installing a naked kit with 3 cubes, I figured out something that may help with the bumper brace.

When you are ready to reattach the bumper brace, use a wood clamp with rubber pads to hold the light bracket tight. You get access to a little bit more of the threads and you dont have to worry about holding the lights still.

Yes, I flipped the fronts of the lights. And I know the pictures arent great. They were a bit of an afterthought.

20190225_154200.jpg 20190225_154215.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you're ready to add some lights to your truck, we are your one stop shop. We have been serving the FRF and Raptor community for years! We offer more choices, more configurations, more brands and keep almost everything in stock to make sure your order arrives quickly.

Looking for a made in the US double or triple fog light bezel? We've got them! Or maybe your looking for one of our made in the US universal brackets? Got those too! No matter what lighting setup you want, we have it. More brands and more choices. We don't force limited options or limited brands on you. We let you chose the right kit to fit your needs and wants! Our business is built around providing superior customer service with the most options possible! It's that simple.

Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, and more!

Shoot us a PM, an email or just give us a call @888-466-8991! FRF member discounts and don't forget our price match guarantee. Find it from an authorized dealer for less? No problem! We'll meet or beat it so shop us last.

Website ---->>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

zIzoIg5.jpg

OnAqXrR.jpg

mAc0CGM.jpg

Last edited: