Ford Raptor Gen 3 Vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usurper

Reaction score
Disappointed that the R is a year out - makes me think they were a bit surprised late in the model design with the TRX rumors and release.

Other than the engine, sounds like a decent amount of tech upgrades with the similar features in the base 150. I see some upgrades in the active suspension. Interior additions look substantial.

Exterior is disappointing. GEN2 has a distinctive width and stance vs the base 150. This looks like a base 150 with add-on wheel arches. Looks more narrow than the GEN2, but I don't have the specs in front of me.

Overall, meh. Maybe the R will bring some life back.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This video wasn't supposed to be a 'release', it's just a hype video. Presumably the actual details are all coming on 2/18.

That said, the exterior styling is a bit underwhelming--somehow it doesn't look as aggressive as a Gen 2 to me. I'm sure it will be 'better' than the Gen 2 in every way except pricing, but I don't see myself rushing to upgrade.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do hate the exaggerated camera work, much rather see how the truck actually rolls and moves through terrain