Ford Raptor - gas tank explosion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The hard part must of been loading what's left into a container when it's completely worthless.

alexyikes00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn.. this really sucks... i cant imagine the feeling of helplessness when your pride and joy is just engulfed in flames right in front of you.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I guess that's why you have insurance.

Most insurance coverage doesn't cover when racing or even when off-road. I have not inquired about insurance on a vehicle for a racing event but have to assume that it would be pricey.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Most insurance coverage doesn't cover when racing or even when off-road. I have not inquired about insurance on a vehicle for a racing event but have to assume that it would be pricey.

TRR is not a race... just driving along a scenic exotic game ranch.... :ROFLJest:

D

Deleted member 12951

TRR is not a race... just driving along a scenic exotic game ranch.... :ROFLJest:

GLRE Time Attack is.....
Someone had damage, moved it off the property, towed from there. Insurance company did some investigation and found out about Time Attack and who attended, owner fessed up, claim denied.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I would have towed it a whole hell of a lot farther than that before calling insurance.