For sale New FOX RACING SHOCKS 883-06-140 FITS 2017+2018 Gen 2 FORD RAPTOR FRONT 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a set of new FOX RACING SHOCKS 883-06-140FITS 2017+ FORD RAPTOR FRONT 3.0 COILOVER COILOVERS. Designed for 2017 and 2018 gen 2 raptor without live valve feature. I purchased these for my 2019 Raptor not knowing that I needed to do modification to make it work to delete my live valve in the car. I’m selling the set for $2,900, prefer local pickup. I’m in Berkeley, Ca. I will ship for free in the western states. If you’re interested contact me. I’m firm with the price as this sale will fund the live valve version. I also have this posted on Craigslist search SF Bay Area
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9411.jpeg
    IMG_9411.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9412.jpeg
    IMG_9412.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9413.jpeg
    IMG_9413.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 30

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of new FOX RACING SHOCKS 883-06-140FITS 2017+ FORD RAPTOR FRONT 3.0 COILOVER COILOVERS. Designed for 2017 and 2018 gen 2 raptor without live valve feature. I purchased these for my 2019 Raptor not knowing that I needed to do modification to make it work to delete my live valve in the car. I’m selling the set for $2,900, prefer local pickup. I’m in Berkeley, Ca. I will ship for free in the western states. If you’re interested contact me. I’m firm with the price as this sale will fund the live valve version. I also have this posted on Craigslist search SF Bay Area
Thanks

We have rules for a reason. 100 post or a supporting member.
nobody wants your junk

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is why you should be able to read and plan accordingly.....

Critical thinking is a lost art

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Think about it...... The guy isn't honest enough to follow simple rules on a form. but surely he is honest enough to buy junk from. Probably not!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
raptorberkeley
Reaction score
There’s no need for hostility. Why are people so angry? I’m just trying to upgrade my truck properly. 100 post that seems excessive. If you’re interested I’ll just post it on eBay. I have over 3,000 transactions and 1,400+ feedback at 100%. I’m just trying to avoid fees so I can purchase the live valve version.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There’s no need for hostility. Why are people so angry? I’m just trying to upgrade my truck properly. 100 post that seems excessive. If you’re interested I’ll just post it on eBay. I have over 3,000 transactions and 1,400+ feedback at 100%. I’m just trying to avoid feeds so I can purchase the live valve version.
Thank you for clarifying.

Think about this though, you join the forum and almost immediately throw up a pricey item for sale. Our experience is that people who attempt this are ... well... scumbags. Raptor R flippers, hacked accounts, bad actors, thieves, etc. Maybe you’re legit, maybe not.

If you want to sell here, it’s simple:
you need to either pay to become a supporting member
or
exceed 100 posts on FRF
AND get moderator approval to use the garage sale sub-forum.

Think about it. Would you crash a party and hand out flyers for the stuff you have for sale to complete strangers [ and not expect to get bounced ]?

also, Bingo!
1717424181525.png

OP
OP
raptorberkeley
Reaction score
I apologized for anyone I’ve offended. Having purchased a gen 2 raptor recently, I’m still learning how I should approach upgrading my truck. I made a mistake purchasing this coil over since it was advertised for gen2 2017-20. Only to find out it’s not compatible with my 2019 raptor with live valve feature. I’ve joined other forums in the past for my other vehicles and should have read the rules carefully prior to posting. We are definitely living in a different time where we assume the worst in people rather than the good. I too am guilty of this since I’m more cautious now than before. My raptor came highly modified and I’ve been using this forum learning about my truck. I hope in the future I can contribute in this forum in a positive way. Thanks

mtnghost

Reaction score
Thanks
Is this front coilovers and rear shocks or (brand Fox Shocks) front coilovers only? I’m in the Bay Area and would be interested in these if you still have them and it’s a set of front and rear. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief Bo