FNG from NH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Very cool job. I have been dealing with Special Weapons for almost 12 yrs now. I would feel like a kid on Christmas morning if I worked there.
You should try and make the Connecticut run, it's going to be a good time. Check out the thread in the North East section.

OP
OP
S

sigsauerguy

Reaction score
Welcome!!! Very cool job. I have been dealing with Special Weapons for almost 12 yrs now. I would feel like a kid on Christmas morning if I worked there.
You should try and make the Connecticut run, it's going to be a good time. Check out the thread in the North East section.

We formed the group officially when I joined it. Before we were just a skunk works.
Best job in the world!

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Welcome Adam,

My wife works up at Pease across the street from your HQ. I recently found out about the academy.

If your ready to get the Raptor dirty, there is Raptor Run in CT in a couple weeks: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f56/february-22nd-ct-raptor-run-30588/
There should be 23+ Raptors (some with lots of mods) and a couple of jeeps.

My group stayed at our old factory in Exeter NH that way we can stay close to the academy for testing reasons. I only go to Pease when I have to. It sure is an impressive place. I wish I could make the run in CT but I will be out of the country on a demo.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Welcome Adam. Cop for 26 years, dont like guns, but hey, we can be Raptor friends LOL. 40K and you're just joining? Where have you been?

I lurk but never had anything to add that was useful.

1/3 of cops in america carry our guns. I only deal with military and LE for my full time job anyway. You don't have to like guns I will do it for you.:drool: