"F150" badge on appliqué

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stef700

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in search for the emblem "F150" for my 2020 raptor in my tailgate appliqué.
Can someone here help me.
Here in Belgium there is no one that can order it, and I send mail to dealers in the USA but they do not respond.

I do not have an emblem on there at the moment and I want the "F150" on there like it should be.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the painted F150 emblem for the applique tailgate is discontinued. I believe you can still get a chrome one and paint it.
I'm sure you already know that the F150 and Raptor emblems on an applique tailgate are smaller than the F150 and Raptor emblems on a non- applique tailgate.

OP
OP
Stef700

Stef700

Reaction score
I think the painted F150 emblem for the applique tailgate is discontinued. I believe you can still get a chrome one and paint it.
I'm sure you already know that the F150 and Raptor emblems on an applique tailgate are smaller than the F150 and Raptor emblems on a non- applique tailgate.
yes I was aware that it was smaller, but had no idea the black one was not available anymore.
any idea where I can get a chrome one? is this the same size as a platinum badge?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, you should be able to order one for a Platinum.

To get the smaller painted F150 emblem for the Raptor you would have to buy the whole Raptor tailgate applique. :eek:

OP
OP
Stef700

Stef700

Reaction score
Yes, you should be able to order one for a Platinum.

To get the smaller painted F150 emblem for the Raptor you would have to buy the whole Raptor tailgate applique. :eek:
Any ideas where I can purchase one online (the chrome one) I'm having trouble finding it.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get most of my OEM parts from tascaparts.com or quirkparts.com, but I'm not sure if they ship to Belgium?

OP
OP
Stef700

Stef700

Reaction score
I get most of my OEM parts from tascaparts.com or quirkparts.com, but I'm not sure if they ship to Belgium?
Thank you so much, found the part and they both ship worldwide.
Put the order in at Tasca Parts, hope to get it this month.
Part was 45 dollars and shipment 50 dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter