Economical Mid-Travel Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Psirus7

Reaction score
Yes, I know that is a paradoxical thread title. Are there any front mid-travel kits around 10K (excluding labor, but w/ Bypass shocks and DK half-shafts). 2018 truck with 3.0s in front, getting 3.5 bypass’ this summer. I'm eyeing the Evil kit. Thanks!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Doubtful, but none I would trust at full send. You get what you pay for in this area and it's not an area I would skimp on quality. Save for another year or two then do it right.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what it is worth, when you compare most of the more popular kits, you’ll find they end up costing about the same.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm seeing the evil kit with DK half-shafts, bump cans, and bypass shocks at around 12K.
And if you add in the cost of the coilovers it will/would be around 16k. I was just pointing out that the shocks cost what they cost, the rest of the components are pretty similar in cost from various manufacturers, plus or minus.

OP
OP
Psirus7

Psirus7

Reaction score
as just pointing out that the shocks cost what they cost, the rest of the components are pretty similar in cost from various manufacturers, plus or minus.
Totally hear you and agree 100%. I already have 3.0 coilovers and would prefer a kit where I can keep them to save some $$.

Kaled

Reaction score
I have recently installed the evil +2 midtravel kit on my 2014 Gen 1 . It came with Eliminators - and limit straps and DK half shafts plus the tie rods . Haven’t abused it yet but I think it’s a solid kit maybe going neck and neck with the RPG kit in terms of price ?

Last edited: