Dealers selling 2020's at invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are my chances of picking up a 2020 Explorer ST w/ roof w/perf brakes for 49K? MSRP is $59K. I see a couple in Denver Metro Dealers, been on the lot since July / Aug of 2019.

Really with all the crap going on, I just can't see myself pulling the trigger on anything right now regardless, but, I'd consider at $49K, 0 APR for 84, no payments for 6 months. Ok, now I'm getting closer.

I mean, I'm watching TV, 50% of the commercials are car ads, talking about the "unprecedented times, and we are here for you, blah blah". Give me 20% off along with your nice financing and we'll talk.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are my chances of picking up a 2020 Explorer ST w/ roof w/perf brakes for 49K? MSRP is $59K. I see a couple in Denver Metro Dealers, been on the lot since July / Aug of 2019.

Really with all the crap going on, I just can't see myself pulling the trigger on anything right now regardless, but, I'd consider at $49K, 0 APR for 84, no payments for 6 months. Ok, now I'm getting closer.

I mean, I'm watching TV, 50% of the commercials are car ads, talking about the "unprecedented times, and we are still here to fleece you during these difficult times, blah blah". Give me 20% off along with your nice financing and we'll talk.

FIFY

Last edited:

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the GM at Joe Myers Ford in Houston, sent him the discount links here and he said they could do $6400 off sticker

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the Don Franklin website. Their original price is about $1500 more than MSRP, so the discounted price is not as big as it looks.

That seems like a great deal to me. I'm looking at a similar RR at another dealership that has two extra options, the ramps and the beadlock capable rims. I'm paying $3,737 more based on the "discounted" prices. I'd be tempted on theirs if I wasn't committed to the other one.

EpRaptor

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a 2020 raptor. Do you guys know the best place to get the raptor under MSRP? I am in Texas but willing to go anywhere where is cheapest. Looking for Ford Performance Blue, White, Silver or Magnetic with 802 (a) package and RAPTOR Interior Color Accent Package or Raptor Carbon Fiber Package. Thanks guys!!

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a 2020 raptor. Do you guys know the best place to get the raptor under MSRP? I am in Texas but willing to go anywhere where is cheapest. Looking for Ford Performance Blue, White, Silver or Magnetic with 802 (a) package and RAPTOR Interior Color Accent Package or Raptor Carbon Fiber Package. Thanks guys!!

Check the links provided a few threads back. Those are in line with the best deals I've been finding. I've also been using the Ford.com website to build the truck I want and search various zip codes for it. Car Guru's is also another place you can find several of them.

https://www.haagfordsales.com/new-Greendale-2020-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG1LFB07168

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just read this entire thread. There are many suggestions.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also surf Cars.com and Autotrader.com for brand new 2019/2020 Raptors in every imaginable configuration for sale around the country.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish the Raptor would qualify for all the goodie rebates, incentives, and zero percent that Ford runs on their regular trucks.

It is what it is, but I guess they could sell a lot more Raptors than they would have otherwise.