Dealers selling 2020's at invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if you didn’t have beadlocks, graphics, nor a sunroof, MSRP for an 802a SCREW should have been around $69k—I know because I just bought one. I am not sure your deal was that great? Does that price include taxes?

MSRP was $72195 which includes $1595 destination & delivery. EVERY dealer will charge you the D&D. I was told invoice, by 2 different dealers, was $67340 including D&D. Both include a $92 fuel surcharge in that price also.

You ballpark MSRP figure is low. I was really happy to get a healthy break and not have to travel for it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

MSRP was $72195 which includes $1595 destination & delivery. I was told invoice, by 2 different dealers, was $67340 including D&D. Both include a $92 fuel surcharge in that price also.

Yea, if your truck’s MSRP was that price, then you did get a good deal. What other options do you have on your truck? Recaro seats? Carbon fiber? My truck’s MSRP was $69k with 802a and no moonroof, no beadlocks, and no graphics. The $69k includes the destination fee too.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, if your truck’s MSRP was that price, then you did get a good deal. What other options do you have on your truck? Recaro seats? Carbon fiber? My truck’s MSRP was $69k with 802a and no moonroof, no beadlocks, and no graphics. The $69k includes the destination fee too.

The Recaro package & CF, tailgate step, 2nd row heated seats, and bedliner sprayin. The stuff adds up fast! It's kind of mindblowing when you are starting at $56,190 for a base.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got couple deal in Socal here, but not on the color I want or the package I want.. Still looking and wondering if anyone can recommend a good dealer in Socal that willing to give some good deal for 2020?

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that, you will not get a dealership to knock $10k+ off, maybe on a 2019. And that special 0% financing is exempt on the Raptor, GT350, GT500 and Super Dutys. I do not recall Ford folding in 2008 and they didn’t take the bailout. They probably will now if the government does it again.

I said Ford and GM dealerships... Thousands of them closed due to 2008 recession. So...it's all about cash flow isn't it? If you owned a dealership and your current sales are down 70, 80% and there is no end in sight...you want some cash flow to stay afloat?

I honestly don't really care what they do, it's just an opinion on a internet forum.

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how to get one at invoice, but you must first buy a fleet of F350s and F450s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know how to get one at invoice, but you must first buy a fleet of F350s and F450s.

Or just buy one where I bought my 2020. I had never been to this dealership before.I just randomly walked in and ordered a 2020 at invoice. Then the salesman wanted to work with nice round figures so he rounded it down to $28.44 under invoice. Some on the lot are $1K below invoice.
It's located on the upper right coast so it may not be feasible for some.
https://www.yankeefordbrunswick.com...odyStyle=Truck&make=Ford&lastFacetInteracted=

DeaThomas

Reaction score
Sounds like your the type that will trade in a few years anyway. Don’t waste too much time when you can be enjoying a Raptor.

Shane Hegarty

Reaction score
If you are able (and willing in these uncertain times) to buy a 70K vehicle right now, bless you!

I got mine pretty much at invoice, no Ford Financing. Right now, shit, on a $73K MSRP, i'd be going in at 60K. They have to be selling right around ZERO right now and for the next few months, so they will be desperate. If you can wait another month, they will be so desperate to even see your face on the lot, they might give you two for one!