Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on your number three sir. how much would a set in black with the punisher skull , for method double standard 17'' be sir?

fasteddiefrisk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally posting some pics of my custom powdercoated Method NV's with matching center caps... Vince really worked with me with shipping back and forth so I could have them powdercoated to match and the engraved. I'm beyond happy with the end result!!

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 483
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok gents. Just hit home from and am packing up tomorrow's shipments. Plain black and black on black svt stuff ships tomorrow priority. They should be everywhere by sat. Custom logos and machined svt also get shipped tomorrow to engraver. I should have those back next week for shipment to you guys.

Now up for grabs is 4 sets left. If you want em plain black I can ship em tomorrow. If you want them engraved svt they'll be ready next week. Custom logo? Can also have that done by next week given you have a dxf file. If not the engraver can do it now, but it cost extra on top of extra for custom stuff.

As always hit me up if anyone wants a set of plain before they ship out tomorrow.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.