Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G~Rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They hold up great!! Even when you get T ***** at 50mph they leave a nice tattoo
3411c6c8c002c1488f80f26157ad6684.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husker

Reaction score
I MAY have a Plain Black Set, Not Engraved, For sale when they get delivered.

I was informed by a representative from Method Wheels that "Double Standard Wheels" (Ordered early November...Delivered Today) were 30.5 mm thick/depth at the center cap location...They aren't...They're 35.0mm...I'm very upset...If I can't make em work, then I'll have to sell!!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was informed by a representative from Method Wheels that "Double Standard Wheels" (Ordered early November...Delivered Today) were 30.5 mm thick/depth at the center cap location...They aren't...They're 35.0mm...I'm very upset...If I can't make em work, then I'll have to sell!!

ill take those, or make some sort of claim ;)

bobcat82nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Huge bummer man. Let me know, I need some.

Husker

Reaction score
ill take those, or make some sort of claim ;)

When they get delivered, I'll check them out...If no-go then you are 1st in line.

I don't know when they are gonna be shipped, but one way or the other I'll post in this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Huge bummer man. Let me know, I need some.

You're #2 in line...I'll let ya know one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.