Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys caps are all wrapped up, unfortunately my oring delivery was delayed. everyone that ordered will get tracking info as soon as i print out labels from paypal. please make sure those all have your current address because thats where they will ship to. thanks

and for the guys looking for caps, sorry all sold out, awaiting payment on last set of all black svt murdered out set. if he decides he doesn't want them they will be available.

if another run is to happen........i need 10 pre-paid orders to get shop cracking again.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels look great! Where did you find the aluminum bolts? I've been trying to powdercoat my SS Method bolts but the powdercoater can't quite get them to look right. Would much rather have anodized blue aluminum like these.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Probolt out of the UK. You have to cut to size however, they don't offer the correct length.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a long night....all caps are packed and now shipped! Check your pay pals for tracking info! Sorry for delay but I was waiting for orings! Enjoy fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter