Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys have been working a ton. if i get another run going its 6-8 weeks from ordering. if you want a set email me at [email protected] that way i can shoot you an email when ready. payment is needed to place order and reserve set. i do them in 25 set runs and order only goes in with 10 guys paid up.

I'm sorry if i missed any emails, over this weekend I'm going to try to get back to everyone. so if you want in this go around please email me. thanks

dbkid0486

Reaction score
Order went in with shop today gents .....great job 20 spots are sold almost sold out! Only 5 spots left.

hey Vince I just shot you an email. Anyway to get a set that's 27.5 mm? I installed them today on my DS's and they don't sit flush.

578CE9D3-DED1-4206-AE31-772802FCE48A_zpsnmig9aan.jpg

Also, these are available now for anyone that wants a set. Only hand installed to check fitment. Dust and dirt is what is on this one in the pic. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to snatch these. These wheels weren't measured before ordering . I believe they are bead locks and are only 27.5 mm thick the caps are 30.5 mm.

hey Vince I just shot you an email. Anyway to get a set that's 27.5 mm? I installed them today on my DS's and they don't sit flush.

578CE9D3-DED1-4206-AE31-772802FCE48A_zpsnmig9aan.jpg

Also, these are available now for anyone that wants a set. Only hand installed to check fitment. Dust and dirt is what is on this one in the pic. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.