Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vince could you check my pm, I need invoice, thanks

You recieved an invoice. It is the Paypal invoice you recieved and paid. Not sure what more your looking for.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

My Grids are in the box waiting on caps ! Awesome to see

Awesome they fit. What's this new color though? My caps match the method matte black exactly, it's done at the same shop. What color is this?

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You recieved an invoice. It is the Paypal invoice you recieved and paid. Not sure what more your looking for.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Awesome they fit. What's this new color though? My caps match the method matte black exactly, it's done at the same shop. What color is this?

Methods new color is a "Titanium" kinda like a off grey flat or satin look

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine. They look great. I threw them on and swapped to the stainless bolts. Much happier with the look than stock methods.

Thanks Vince!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy fourth fellas. Glad everyone is happy with their set. If there's a need for another run please just email me. The sooner I get 10 guys paid up for the set the sooner I can get the run going with the shop. Let's see if jerry bauman posts a pic of his raw SVT caps installed. Email me at [email protected]

Castrol27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy fourth fellas. Glad everyone is happy with their set. If there's a need for another run please just email me. The sooner I get 10 guys paid up for the set the sooner I can get the run going with the shop. Let's see if jerry bauman posts a pic of his raw SVT caps installed. Email me at [email protected]

Finally got them on the truck over the weekend. Thanks Vince!

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.