Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to Method today. They told me all wheels have the same measurements... Not sure why the Fat Fives are any different...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had some guys that were interested take measurements. I've never heard from those guys again, I'm assuming they wouldn't work. the openings may be the same. 94mm with a little taper in the rear to catch the flanged stock cap from sliding all the way through. but this is where the problems may arise if the openings are the same- my caps are 30.5 mm tall. I'm assuming with the fat 5 and split six the detailed face comes out a bit making the rear face of the rim to the front face of the rim a lot more than 30.5 although the recessed center cap on those wheels may look really cool, that would be something you would have to decide for yourself. if you measure and you feeling froggy- Leap! love to get a picture of them installed. instagram is waiting!

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
order was placed on dec 4th.

only 2 spots left for black on black murdered out svt left

and 2 spots for the black no engraving or black with the engraved svt.

those spots won't last!

I know its a wait guys but ask anyone who has them and they will tell you they're worth it.

Ive seen the pics, thats why i won't Hound you on progress lol. Well worth the wait. Thanks Vince

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had some guys that were interested take measurements. I've never heard from those guys again, I'm assuming they wouldn't work. the openings may be the same. 94mm with a little taper in the rear to catch the flanged stock cap from sliding all the way through. but this is where the problems may arise if the openings are the same- my caps are 30.5 mm tall. I'm assuming with the fat 5 and split six the detailed face comes out a bit making the rear face of the rim to the front face of the rim a lot more than 30.5 although the recessed center cap on those wheels may look really cool, that would be something you would have to decide for yourself. if you measure and you feeling froggy- Leap! love to get a picture of them installed. instagram is waiting!

Waiting to find time to get them pulled and measured... After Christmas I'm sure...

Thanx for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.