Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got 8 emails in so far....ill recheck in am and get invoices out...hopefully we're at 10 tomorrow morning.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 invoices went out this morning. once all paid i will contact shop. anyone else wants in please feel free to send me an email and ill shoot you out an invoice. i know i say this all the time but the caps usually sell out before they get here so if you want to reserve your set payment is needed to do so. thanks

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 invoices went out this morning. once all paid i will contact shop. anyone else wants in please feel free to send me an email and ill shoot you out an invoice. i know i say this all the time but the caps usually sell out before they get here so if you want to reserve your set payment is needed to do so. thanks

Payment sent.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid - btw, invoice looked a little fishy until I read description. Nearly cancelled it

Last edited:

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid - btw, invoice looked a little fishy until I read description. Nearly cancelled it

Yeah it did look a little fishy. I just assumed it was his due to the total amount. Lol. My description didn't state anything about the caps.

dollarbud

Reaction score
@vince7870 i didn't see an email or invoice in my paypal account. Can you check the dollarbud.com email i sent you?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.